CSI Ingenieros was hired to update the management and maintenance contracts of 450 Km of the paved road network of Paraguay.
The general purposes of this project aimed at:
- Update the background information and design of mandatory works, as well as adjusting legal and technical documents for the bid.
- Update budgets for the call for bids.
The GMANS of this project comprised approximately 450 km of Paraguay’s paved road system.
- Carrying out specific technical studies for the segments to be covered:
- Infrastructure survey (pavement failures, roughness, horizontal and vertical signaling, drainage, bridges and barriers) and update of traffic studies in 450 km of the paved road network.
- Elaboration of a GIS, including the information gathered.
- Classification of segments in contracts, definition of levels of service of maintenance, works to be done and budgets.
- Cost estimate for each contract.
- Economic evaluation of the project with HDM-4 model.
- Preparation of documentation for the call for bids and assistance during the process:
- Definition of the terms and conditions.
- Assistance during the period of call for bids.
- Evaluation of proposals.