CSI Ingenieros was hired to provide consultancy services including field studies and detail engineering for startup and maintenance construction works, during the 20-year period of the contract, in 260 km of the national routes N° 12, 54, 55, 57, and a bypass to the city of Carmelo. These works entail the detail engineering of 3 new bridges as well as the structure reinforcement and widening of 9 existing ones.
- Topographical studies and expropriations.
- Thorough soil studies and perforations for the structures.
- Pavement design for 260 km of route.
- Drainage design, verification of current structures and dimensioning of new ones.
- Hydrological and hydraulic studies with Hec-Ras modeling for the design of new bridges; particular attention is drawn to the existing 150 m long bridge over Las Vacas Creek in Carmelo s bypass.
- Road detail engineering for 260 km of route with planialtimetric corrections and new layout for Carmelo s bypass.
- Detail engineering of at-grade intersections.
- Structural detailed engineering for 12 bridges, 3 of which are new and 9 correspond to the reinforcement and widening of existing structures.