Within the Transportation Sector II Program, CSI Ingenieros was hired to supervise the reconstruction of the10 Km stretch Plaisance - Camp Coq of National Route N1, in the Republic of Haiti. Supervision tasks included technical and administrative assistance to ensure the execution of works within the established terms, and pursuant to the legislation in force.
The main supervision tasks included:
- Technical assistance:
- Full and complete inspection of the construction process.
- Inspection of the quality of the materials and final product.
- Revision and approval of the detailed engineering.
- Technical assistance for the execution of the construction work.
- Supervision of civil and road management works.
- Applicable regulations and technical specifications.
- Administrative assistance:
- Administrative and project control: record of the expenses incurred on the specific tasks related to the works execution.
- Inspection of the work program and payment schedule.
- Project documentation (subcontracts review, monitoring of logbooks, meetings, financial reports).