Within the private initiative framework for the design, planning, construction, operation, maintenance and financing of the road infrastructure of Route 3 double track (comprising the section between Route 1 and Route 11), CSI Ingenieros conducted a consulting service that consisted of:
• Technical feasibility analysis, economic and financial analysis of road duplication in Route 3, and layout of the new bypass to the city of San José de Mayo.
• Elaboration of detail engineering for the new 8.1 km one-way section (a new layout in the public strip, with extension of the existing 60 m wide strip), linking Routes 3 and 11 and a new 300 m long bridge over San José River.
• Elaboration of all documents for the invitation to tender.
- Feasibility study, social, economic and financial evaluation. Financial modeling of the concession and risk analysis
- Demand analysis.
- Traffic studies.
- Capacity analysis.
- Analysis of layout alternatives.
- Topographic studies.
- Soil studies for road and structures project with perforations.
- Hydrological and hydraulic studies with modeling through Hec-Ras to design the bridge over San José river.
- Erosion study.
- Road detailed engineering.
- Structural project for the bridge over San José river.
- Electronic modeling.
- Environmental studies (Project communication and Environmental Impact Assessment)