CSI Ingenieros was hired to conduct the installation, operation and maintenance of the Montevideo city Mobility Management Center. The operation included tasks of traffic engineering, traffic lights modeling and planning.
- Update of intersections that have traffic lights, in twelve (12) areas of Montevideo, with telematics used in traffic controllers, traffic video detection, video-surveillance and a communication system with users using variable message signs.
- Elaboration of a baseline on traffic conditions in the areas to operate.
- Elaboration of traffic engineering studies: planning and modelling of control strategies and traffic light planning.
- Implementation of a network of electronic monitoring devices for speed infringement and red-light infringement in traffic lights.
- Architectural and telematic installations of the main building and incorporation of new data center equipment.
- Operation and maintenance of the Mobility Management Center and all peripheral full-time connected equipment.