UTE hires CSI Ingenieros to elaborate the detailed engineering for the adequacy of the 1 and 2 existent bus bars and of the new taps to the new bus bar section isolators of the Baygorria Station located in Durazno Department, Uruguay.
UTE is nowadays readapting part of the Baygorria Station (hydraulic generation of 3 x 36 MW) which implies changing the conductive material that conforms the 1 and 2 bus bars of the station, refurbishing the bus bars section isolators, changing the cables (taps) that connect the bus bars to the bus bars section isolators to be refurbished.
- Calculation for verifying and dimensioning of conductors
- Layout and section drawings
- Technical Report with list of fittings and connectors
- Descriptive memory of the works to carry on at the station
- Station shield verification report
- Station shield study drawings
- Technical specification of the conductor
- Mechanical calculations and stress calculations for gantries in short circuit and not in short circuit
- Report of 150 kV bus bar ampacity
- Arrows tables
- Verifications of the existent gantries structures