CSI Ingenieros was hired to carry out the complementary detailed projects for the construction of a new Lime production Plant in the department of Treinta y Tres, Uruguay.
This plant has the capacity to produce 500 tons of quicklime per day, and occupies approximately 32 hectares.
THe projects cover the following areas: Electrical (construction of a 60/ 6.3 kv electrical substation and distribution lines), Fire (protection measures against fires pursuant to the regulation established by the National Fire Brigade), Sewage and Supply.
- Design of the plant distribution layout for 60 kv installations: 60/6.3 kv switchgear for the plant
- Design of power distribution drawings in 6.3 kv
- Design of single-line diagrams for the substation
- Design of the grounding mesh project, including measurements of soil resistivity
- Energy measuring equipment specifications (measurement transformer and energy measuring equipment).
- Complete specifications of switching equipment, protection relays, command alarms
- Purchase specifications for power equipment
- Design of the architecture project and structural calculation of the substation building
- Technical specifications for the construction of the building and assembly of all the equipment
- Design of civil project for the installation of equipment
- Supply and Sewage
- Design of the water water supply system for: provision and pumping of raw water for deep well pumps and tanks, distribution network for sprinklers, distribution network for potable water and distribution network for refrigeration
- Design and construction of sewerage system of conventional separate type, for the domestic effluents of the buildings and areas of constribution to the sanitation network
-Design of Protection against fires for the inclusion of each area in the system consisting of: smoke detectors, temperature detectors, barrier detectors, manual alarm stations, signal modules, sirens, flashing lights, supervision panels and repeater panel. The installed supervision panels are located in the control room of the plant and in substation n°592, and they connect to each other via standard serial link.