CSI Ingenieros was hired to carry out the Detailed Project and Construction Management of a new a 40 ton/h parboiled rice plant. The 6000m2 and 50mts high plant, is located in Wenzhen, Province of Jiangxi, China.
- Analysis and study of the different seeds for the plant design
- Definition of general layout
- Definition of technical specifications for the acquisition of processing equipment (maceration, cooking, drying), transportation (belt conveyor, vibrating equipment, elevators, etc.) storage etc.
- Detailed engineering for service installations:
- Steam (11 kg/ cm2 pressure, 25 Tn/hr)
- Hot water (75°C)
- Compressed air (7,5 bar, 3,2 m3/mm)
- Two boilers fueled by rice husk (30 MWt)
- Detailed engineering for electrical installation (2,3 MW) and process automation
- Tender specifications for civil works, electromechanical assembly and control
- Equipment assembly supervision, electrical installation, piping and control
- Personnel training for operation
- Commissioning and startup of the plant and the boilers
Commissioning and startup of the plant and the boilers.